Friday, August 28, 2009

Quick, quick, you must be quick.

You know when you’re just having one of those weeks? That’s the kind of week I’m having, so last night, I went home via the DVD shop, got two chick flicks requiring no thinking to be done and browsed Jamie for something easy. It helped that I already had all the ingredients.


Asparagus, Mint and Lemon Risotto


There’s not much to say about this one. It was quick and easy and allowed me to lie on the couch shortly after getting home.


I will say though, that it appears to me that Jamie loves lemon rind. I think I’ve used it in almost every recipe so far. Not that I’m complaining, I love citrus, but it’s made me realise how versatile and flavoursome it is.


Anyways, I think this recipe will actually become part of my staple list. I’m always trying to find easy and tasty vego recipes for when the non-meat-eaters come for dinner. This will be it.


Xx

PS – Easy Virtue is a really good movie. New in Town is not.

No comments: